Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Winter Holidays

Last night I saw a beautiful photo of a snow covered resort in Whistler, Canada. It made me long for a holiday again. Drying leaves and dipping temperatures has heralded onset of the winter. Going on a vacation this winter ? In fact the final days before the winter offer probably one of the best traveling windows. Think of a winter vacation and a snowy landscape with people skiing around probably conjures up your mind. That may be because I live in a area far away from those locations that receives snowfall every year. If you are planning a vacation in aboard then here is a site which you can explore : Holiday Whistler

My schedule for this traveling season has already drawn up. I had already applied for leave so that it coincides with winter break of my daughter’s school. But this time it may not be a snowy break for me.

No comments: