Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Om Shanti Om

It has been a long time since I have watched a movie in the first week of its release. But last Monday, I had watched Om Shanti Om. My wife and kid wanted to watch Sawariyaan. But I thought it would be very boring to sit through a love story for 3 hours. So I took them to Om Shanti Om instead.

Trying to be film critic! Nothing great, but not bad either. One will not get a headache after getting out of the cinema hall. What were missing in the movie were regular doses of humour that we expect in any movie these days. Deepika Padukone appeared to be a product of media hype. She is not a great face or actress. But SRK makes up for all these to a great extent. Of course SRK sells. In fact the film will probably go on to be a hit because of SRK.

No comments: